Hair Care Tips
1. About shedding:
Little to no shedding. Make sure you double seal your weft before installing so you wont have to worry about shedding.
2. Co-wash: you have to co-wash it after getting it, there is leave-in conditioner on the hair to keep moisture, besides that it was tracked by machine, you have to
remove dust by washing it.
3. Comb: Always use a wide tooth comb. Always comb or brush hair from the bottom up, small sections at a time. For the tight curly hair please detangle it
when in water with conditioner and shampoo, don't comb it after it is dry, otherwise will cause tangling and matting
and the hair will get really big.
4. Heat: Heat is your hair biggest enemy. The more you use on it, the shorter the life span of your hair. Our wavy and curly hair can be straighten and restyled,
straight hair also can be curled, but please take your own risk to applying heat on it back and forth, what pattern you want, just buy that pattern directly, we don?t advice you
change it on an existing pattern.
5. Daily care: Please keep the hair clean. Be sure to moisturize and condition hair regularly. Please wash and condition it once a week. Apply a mixture
of water and leave in conditioner daily for curly and wavy hair.
6. ONLY use 'Bed Head' shampoo and conditioner products for this hair.